Saturday, January 24, 2009

Artwork

Since my kitchen was overflowing with projects from Colin's school, I decided it was time again to take some pictures and make some room for new artwork. Here are some of Colin's masterpieces.

This a penguin made out of a water bottle and a small blue piece of pottery. Chris asked if the pottery was an "ash tray". Yeah, I don't thinking making ash trays at preschool would be PC these days. It is a pot. I guess a pot for teeny tiny flowers or maybe a clover or two.



Colin's "I am Different" handprints. Naturally they are blue.



Colin's MLK project. It reads "I have a dream that I will see dinos, hippos, elephants and sharks." Yup, that's our Colin. He also gave himself "yellow hair and blue eyes".



Colin's snowy scene. He told me the blob in the middle is a Beluga Whale and next to it is a Snowy Owl.



His Polar Bear.



And finally a random picture from last Saturday of Chris and Colin being dinosaurs at the museum.

No comments: