Monday, January 19, 2009

Proof Nothing Can Wake Colin

Yesterday Colin took a long afternoon nap. It was 4:10 or so and I figured I probably needed to wake him up to make sure he still went to bed on time. I left Chris and Owen playing downstairs and went up to wake up Colin. When I walked into his room, I first looked at his bed and then quickly to the floor. I ran out of the room, called Chris upstairs and grabbed the camera to capture the moment.

For the record - He's not sure what happened. I have no idea if he went to sleep there (which would be unlike him) or if he fell out of bed (which would also be unlike him). But whatever happened, he still had a good nap, so whatever works!

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

If you notice the stuffed animals on his bed, these are the high holy select animals that must always sleep with him. He has a running inventory of the animals he insists need to sleep with him and it keeps growing.

No comments: