Monday, September 21, 2009

Blog Slacker

I've been a blog slacker lately. In my defense I have had a lot going on. Most importantly I've been purging the house of rarely used toys to sell at a consignment sale. Now that they are packed up, tagged and in my car I feel so much better!

Here's a couple pictures of what the boys have been doing.

Their first "official" day of school. The pictures from last week were from orientation and this is from their first day without me there with them. Owen cried the first week for about five minutes at drop off, but this morning he gave me a hug and marched right into the classroom saying "Hi!" to all his friends.

DSC_0273

Colin had soccer on Saturday. He made it through the entire practice and even played red light/green light while dribbling the ball. It was excellent! Unfortunately, no pictures of Colin, but Chris got some pictures of Owen playing on the sidelines on the playground.

DSC_0279

DSC_0281

As for boy #3, he's busy kicking away and growing quickly. I'm now 23 weeks and according to my pregnancy updates he is now the size of a large mango. A very cute mango, of course.

No comments: