Monday, November 16, 2009

The Big Move - Part 2

Part Two of "the big move" started today. Thankfully this was one that didn't involve me doing much. But the contractor came today and put up the framing and the sheet rock to enclose our "loft" into a true third bedroom. At least I think it was the sheet rock. Something goes on top of it which is happening over the next week. I think the next step is ? Oh, I don't know. But the good news is that I'm not in charge. And that it looks wonderful so far!

This is the room before the wall. Obviously the furniture is sort of all over the place.

DSC_0026

The wall, stage 1.

DSC_0027

The wall. And this is an example of a constipated Owen. Poor thing is so sick and was trying desperately not to go. Thankfully we resolved that situation before bedtime.

DSC_0029

The boys inside the baby's new closet. Obviously stage 1:

DSC_0032

And finally a picture of sick little Owen. The poor thing was up the entire night coughing and then couldn't nap because of all the work going on upstairs. He finally passed out in the car around 3:30 on the way to the doctor. Fortunately it's just a virus, but unfortunately "just a virus" means there wasn't anything they could give him to make him feel better. Owen's eyes are the most pitiful and tragic sight when he's sick.

DSC_0033

And, yes, he got his haircut. The jury is still out on that one.

No comments: