Saturday, November 28, 2009

Gingerbread House

First of all, I apologize for the utter lack of pictures during Thanksgiving. Most of it is due to the fact that in an attempt to keep our photo storage card from Owen, I mistakenly shoved it into the dvd slot in my laptop. So it's just floating around inside my laptop until I call for service. We did have two wonderful Thanksgiving dinners, one at my sister's house and one at Chris's cousin's house. The boys loved spending time with all their little cousins.

But, today I did take some pictures of our annual gingerbread house decorating. Owen decorated one side of the front, Colin decorated one side of the front, I took care of the back and Chris supplied us with icing and candy.

Owen starting to decorate:

DSC_0002

Colin starting to decorate:

DSC_0003

Working hard:

DSC_0013

My side (the back):

DSC_0015

Owen's side:

DSC_0016

Colin's side:

DSC_0017

The front:

DSC_0022

And if you look up close inside the front door, apparently a gingerbread man was injured in the decorating process. Not sure what happened here:

DSC_0020

I guess the Christmas season has officially begun!

No comments: