Monday, March 3, 2008

Blog Tag

I've been tagged by Amy. Let's see if Colin can answer the questions...

What was I doing ten years ago...

Ding dong Ding dong. Who's there? I was cooking! I was cooking a hot dog! Good job. Now I want to watch more tv. I want to watch more tv. I want to watch MORE. I want to watch more tv. AGGGHHH. Ten years ago. Ten years ago. What were you doing? Reading a book! Good job!

5 things on my to do list.

1. Want to watch Baby Einstein.
2. Baby Einstein.
3. Want to watch Noggin.
4. Want to eat lunch.
5. Read!

3 bad habits

1. I don't like bad things.
2. No. No bad things.
3. Want to watch elephants.

Places I have lived:

At school. In your house. In your big boy bed.

Things most people don't know about me:

No people. No people. Waaaa!!!!! Want to go back in there. Want to go back in the fishy bed. No people No people!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!!! No!!!!!!! No people!!!!!!!!!!!! I don't like people. I don't like people. I don't like people. C is for Colin and O is for Owen. O'ey. C is for Owen. Hmmm.....I better go get him. Owen! O'ey bottoms! Owen. Owen, where are you? Hmmm...very weird.

I tag Lis and Cristy

1 comment:

Amy said...

You are far braver than I am. Or maybe just more ambitious! You actually ask Colin the questions whereas I just make up what I think Soren might say. I'm gonna need to try your method one of these days because the results are hysterical!