Today is Father’s Day and I wanted to take a minute to thank Chris for being an amazing father to Colin and Owen. Each and every moment he spends with the boys, he makes it special. From putting up Colin’s bounce houses anytime he thinks Colin is bored, to making sure he’s home every night to help give them their baths and to tuck Colin into bed, he always does his best to make them happy.
During the week, the boys and I have a blast together, but they are never so happy as when they hear the door open and Chris walks in. They both run to the door to get hugged, tossed in the air and chased around the house. I can’t tell you how often Colin has turned to me to say “Dad’s great, isn’t he?” Yes, Colin, he certainly is.



Happy Father's Day!
No comments:
Post a Comment