Thursday, April 2, 2009

Cleaning the Deck

It is a beautiful day outside. There is nothing like feeling the warmth of the sun in the early spring. With the weather so beautiful, I decided to recreate one of my favorite activities from my childhood, cleaning the ground with water. I got two buckets filled with water, two sponges and the boys got to work "cleaning" the deck. They were so inspired by cleaning the deck that they also cleaned their car and Herbert the ride-on horse. There is nothing like water and sunshine to keep two little boys occupied for an afternoon.





4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Could you send your cleaning crew our direction? Our deck could use some cleaning...

The boys are getting so big and it looks like they play so well together.

-Libby

Brigid said...

Oh my gosh! Remember how much we loved scrubbing the brick on the back patio?!?!? Great idea! Can Col and Owey come powerwash my patio?

Poley said...

I'm staring at the boys pics thinking where did the last 4 years go? Colin looks like such a little man and I had to do a double take at how big Owen is! They look like they had a fantastic time scrubbing the deck

Amy said...

You're a genius. If tomorrow is as sunny as it was today I'm totally trying that with Soren!

I only wish you'd gotten a better pic of Owen's hair. Looks like he's got quite the 'do goin!