Thursday, April 16, 2009

Colin's Birthday Celebrations - Part Three

After Colin and Owen opened their Easter baskets and hunted for eggs, they took a trip to the firehouse with Grandpa and Daddy. Since Colin's future careers right now include being a firefighter, a paleontologist and a veterinarian, this was very very exciting. And what little boy doesn't love a fire engine?

Posing the the firetruck, oh did I forget to mention Blankie also went along on the trip? Blankie is a big fan of firetrucks too, apparently.

Colin and Owen driving the firetruck. I'm not quite sure what's up with the size of Owen's head in this picture. I am sure his head is not twice the size of Colin's, it's just the picture.
Colin, opening a few presents in his Easter duds.
Owen in his Easter clothes with stylin' hair.
Opening doors as usual.

The handsome birthday boy.

1 comment:

Amy said...

LOL on Colin's career choices. I hope you are investing in his 59 already because that sounds like about 12 years worth of college to me!

Soren's plan is still to grow up to be a shark. (I'm cutting down on his 529 contributions.)

Love Colin's plaid pants!