Here are just a few little things I've heard around our house for the last few days.
- "Mom can I PLEASE marry Ella [his African Elephant]? She's my friend." After I said "Sure, Colin, you can marry whoever you want", he asked "Will we have half elephants half boys?"
- "I'm just going to drink my plastic of milk." Said after Colin noticed Chris and I had glasses of milk and his cup was plastic.
- "Mom, we need to go wake up Owen and take me to the doctor." Said after Colin woke up from his nap today and informed me his ear hurts. Looks like we'll be taking another trip to our second home, the pediatrician, tomorrow.
- "When I'm big I'm going to be a firefighter and a Paleontologist! And I'm going to like red sauce."
- "Mom, I want to hug you forever!" One of the best things I have ever heard. He said that today as I gave him a huge hug before his nap.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment