Owen - Owen is enjoying his summer. He is loving having time alone with me in the mornings while Colin is at school. We run errands, play outside, read books and sometimes he takes an early nap if we have things to do in the afternoon. He absolutely loves going to the pool and has become a little fish. His language is just amazing these days. There isn't much that Owen wants to say that he can't figure out how to say.
Colin - Colin is having so much fun at camp. This week was dinosaur week which meant he was in heaven. His teachers asked if he would consider teaching the class next summer. He's our little dinosaur expert. Like Owen, he is loving the pool. He's more determined to swim without his tube to help him float and has no fear of the water. He is having so much fun this summer.
Baby #3 - Tomorrow I will be 15 weeks pregnant. That means he/she is about the size of an apple. It also means about five more weeks until we know if we are having a boy or a girl!
Finally, some pictures of boys in matching jammies.

1 comment:
Loving your family! I arrived on your blog randomly and I really like it! Now it's on my favourites list. I'm a mum of a little boy called Marlow and I really enjoy reading other mummy stories online. Have you picked a name for baby yet? I remember I spent a lot of time chilling out choosing my baby names. Here a great link http://www.bounty.com/babynames/ Let us know how it's going!! Jo and her little Marlow
Post a Comment