Saturday, July 11, 2009

Two Years Ago

Two years ago at this exact time I was eating pizza with Chris and my mom in the midst of strengthing contractions. It was my last meal before meeting little Owen face to face. In fact, this time two years ago, I didn't even know we were about to name him Owen.

DSC_0044

How things have changed the past few years. Owen has grown and changed every day. Two years ago he was a crying little infant and today he's turning into a little boy. Tonight at dinner he finished his juice and held it out and said "Here, mommy, it's all gone".

Also for the first time today Colin and Owen talked to each other on the phone. Chris was out with Colin and when they called on the way home the boys wanted to talk to each other. The conversation was short, but it's amazing that they just wanted each other.

Colin made Chris and I parents and Owen turned us into a family. And we love him so very much. Happy Birthday Eve, Baby O.

DSC_0270

No comments: