skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
The Adventures of Colin, Owen and Thomas
Monday, August 24, 2009
Floaty Heads
Last week I heard chanting going on from downstairs and I grabbed another towel on the way to the pool. It went something like this "I'm a floaty head, I'm a floaty head", etc. I went downstairs and found this.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Katie
Mom to Colin, Owen and Thomas, three amazing boys. Wife to Chris, an amazing man. Mom to a nameless fish, and two frogs, Obi Wan and Yoda.
View my complete profile
Blog Archive
►
2011
(9)
►
June
(5)
►
May
(2)
►
April
(1)
►
January
(1)
►
2010
(42)
►
October
(2)
►
September
(1)
►
August
(5)
►
July
(2)
►
June
(6)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(1)
►
March
(5)
►
February
(4)
►
January
(8)
▼
2009
(100)
►
December
(6)
►
November
(6)
►
October
(9)
►
September
(7)
▼
August
(8)
Colin's First Trip to Yankee Stadium
Floaty Heads
Colin Saves the Rainforest
The Zoo
Baby MoMo
The Week of Appointments
Vacation Part 1 - Mystic Aquarium
How Our Vacation Ended
►
July
(9)
►
June
(9)
►
May
(8)
►
April
(9)
►
March
(8)
►
February
(10)
►
January
(11)
►
2008
(123)
►
December
(14)
►
November
(9)
►
October
(8)
►
September
(8)
►
August
(6)
►
July
(9)
►
June
(10)
►
May
(10)
►
April
(11)
►
March
(11)
►
February
(14)
►
January
(13)
►
2007
(29)
►
December
(19)
►
November
(10)
Our Friends
All About Payton
Blessings and Glory
Eat. Sleep. Poop.
Gianna and Ainsley
Good Golly Miss Molly
Life Chef
Life of Liam
My 3 Boys and Me
Poley Kiddies
The Bumbling Bees
The Flynn Files
The Gookins
the soren gazette
Site Meter
No comments:
Post a Comment