
It lives in the corner behind his chair. It likes the dark because it only comes out when the lights are out in his room. And honestly, I have absolutely no clue where Colin is getting his moose ideas. Usually I know where he picks things up, but the moose came out of nowhere.
The moose has been causing a few issues lately. Yesterday he wouldn’t go into his room to grab a wipe for me (he is usually my little helper) because the moose was in there. He stood very seriously at this door to his room peering in while saying “don’t wanna go in, the moose is in there….want mommy to scare the moose…the moose is scary”.
Colin likes to self narrate, so he has little conversations with himself about the moose. “Black mooses are mean, but white mooses are nice. There is no moose. It’s only a wall.” “Want that moose to go bye bye. Nooooo, mooses only live in the forest, not in the room”. "Want mommy to scare the moose, no, there is no moose, yes there is a moose!"
And now when he gets a time out in his room, he says “NO TIME OUT WITH THE MOOSE!” And although it kind of sounds mean, the threat of a time out works WAY better now that Colin has a moose in his room.
1 comment:
I love it! That is adorable, possibly the most adorable thing I have ever heard...not that he is scared of the black moose-just the imagination of it all. I am so impressed with his passion for animals!
Post a Comment