His first treat? His first piece of real pizza. He's had soy pizza, but honestly, soy pizza is pretty nasty. He scarfed that thing down faster than I have ever seen him eat.




He is really so excited to be able to drink "cow milk". As he went to bed Monday night after his milk challenge he was playing the animal guessing game with Chris. He looked at Chris seriously when it was his turn to think of a clue and said "I'm thinking of an animal who LOVES to drink cow milk!...it's Colin!"
4 comments:
So glad that Colin's milk allergy is a thing of the past. Bring on the pizza and ice cream!
Oh how he's loving the pizza!!! You can SO tell from the pictures! I am so happy he has gotten past the milk allergy and in the summer too - just in time for icecream!!
:0)
Lis
Those pictures are awesome! What excitement in those eyes. Congrats to Colin on passing his tests.
Mmm, making me hungry!
Post a Comment