Sunday, July 20, 2008

Mattapoisset

This weekend we went and visited Grandma and Grandpa at their house in Mattapoisset, MA. I took so many pictures and have so many beautiful pictures to share. It was really hard narrowing down which photos I would upload here and I could only narrow it down to a whooping 20 pictures. Here they are!

The Beach:

free image hosting

Colin and Grandpa (he's getting a taste of saltwater and wasn't impressed with the taste):

free image hosting

free image hosting

Owen attempting to eat a seashell for the 1000th time. Score one for the adults because he actually didn't get to digest any seashells despite all the attempts:

free image hosting

free image hosting

Owen (no surprise) had no trouble running across the sand.

free image hosting

free image hosting

Uncle Joe and Mr. O:

free image hosting

Three generations of handsome men:

free image hosting

Building sandcastles:

free image hosting

Looking toward the cottage from the beach:

free image hosting

Chris and Owen enjoying the sea air:

free image hosting

free image hosting

Brotherly Love:

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

It looks like we bought a boat, but alas, just a coincidence:

free image hosting

Watching the boats:

free image hosting

Off to go boating!

free image hosting

The boys had an absolute blast!

5 comments:

Amy said...

Oh, that looks like so much fun! Nice boat - LOL.

Lisa said...

Oooh you were in MA and ya didn't call me??! Tsk Tsk.. Just kidding! So glad you had a great time! I love the MA Seashore - nothing better in the summertime! Looks like you guys had a blast!!

Cristy said...

Great pics! Looks like so much fun!

Christine said...

Great pictures Katie. I love Owen's curls! Looks like you had a great time at the shore!

Amy said...

Look at Mr. Owen's curls? That's some awesome hair. Love the pictures. Looks so much fun.