Riding the bus from the parking lot to the farm:

Colin enjoying a fresh picked apple:

Owen sporting his "My Mama's for Obama" t-shirt. He got a couple compliments on it.

Colin taking a ponyride. He rode all by himself as Chris and I held our breath and Chris said about 47 times "he's going to fall off!"


Colin saying hello to "Herbert the Horse".

Owen drinking some apple cider:

Enjoying a hotdog (after he ate a caramel and M&M covered apple), healthy stuff.

Colin and Owen watching the chickens. Chris and I decided if we knew all it took for Owen to sit still for more than 30 seconds was a few chickens, we would have bought them forever ago:

Colin dancing with the band:
2 comments:
Looks like such a fun day!
Ooo I WANT Owen's shirt!!! Where did you get it?
So, now that you know that Owen will hold still for chickens where exactly do you intend to keep yours?
Post a Comment