Thursday, February 5, 2009

Time for Haircuts

The boys got their hair cut today. Colin's was business as usual. There's not much to do with his hair these days. It's just a plain old boys regular. He does look adorable as usual.







Owen's on the other hand was not quite as successful. He was amazing at the hair salon. He sat completely still and let her cut it without making a peep. But I'm afraid something is not quite right about the cut. We're not sure if he looks like Julius Caesar or my mom's baby picture. It is better than Colin's Hillary Clinton do, so that's something.

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

Chris said "absolutely no pictures" of Owen's hair looking like this. So of course I took some to share with the world! (Hi Chris!) I will say that even with the questionable hair cut, Owen's eyes are even more striking with his hair shorter. He is a beautiful little boy, inside and out.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Owey's hair looks styled. I love it. It reminds me of having bangs and curling them under with a curling iron and they just come out looking short :)

Anonymous said...

Owen looks absolutely thrilled with his hair cut. He is too cute.
Jenn Ayers