Sunday, February 10, 2008

Separated at Birth?

Colin got his hair cut yesterday. It really is a very cute haircut. It is basically just like his former haircut, but a little shorter all around.

However this morning he woke up with horrendous bedhead. The kind that there is absolutely no fixing without putting his head under a faucet. As he was playing I looked over at him and burst out laughing. Because I knew exactly who his hair looked like...

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

free image hosting

Now I definitely need to go put his head under the faucet.

5 comments:

Lisa said...

Katie - that is absolutely hysterical! I knew it looked familiar and I kept scrolling down to see the picture of Hilary! lmao! I am sooo jealous - Mol's hair is taking forever to grow...

Anonymous said...

ha ha ha!!! you almost made me pee my pants..

Amy said...

Hysterical! Do you think Bill ever shoves Hillary's head under a faucet?

Anonymous said...

Hilarious! I was thinking Rod Stewart at first, but he's really rocking the Hillary 'do.

Anonymous said...

Whenever I'm in a really bad mood and need a good laugh I just find these pictures. Sigh. Thanks.