Thursday, February 28, 2008

Dislikes

There are many many things that Colin doesn't like these days. In fact, I think we'd be hard pressed to find anything that he actually will admit liking (besides the BEST ROOM EVER!) But he spends most of his day telling me exactly what he doesn't like.

free image hosting

Here is a sampling of the latest things to displease Colin:

- "NO! NO O-EY! NO OWEN! I DON'T LIKE HIM! GO AWAY OWEN! (Poor Owen)

- "NO! I don't like this song! Wanna hear the next song! I don't like this one either!!!" (this is what I hear to every single song on the radio).

- "NO! No red yogurt! I don't like it! Only blue yogurt! I only eat blue yogurt! I don't like red! Go away red! Beat it! Wanna say beat it red!" (um, red yogurt is NOT okay).

- "NO!!! No take a nap! No eat lunch! I want to play! I want to do a puzzle! Wanna do a puzzle, mom? Mom, you wanna do a puzzle? No eat lunch! No take a nap! No! I don't like naps! I don't like to eat lunch!" (this is in anticipation of lunch starting).

- "NO!!! No go to school! I don't like school! I don't like my friends! I don't like my best friend!" (He started smirking after this one because even he realized it was ridiculous because he really did want to go to school).

- "No BARACK OBAMA!!! I don't like him! I don't like Barack Obama!" (He said this after I turned on the news...apparantly I've been watching too much msnbc).

1 comment:

Amy said...

Awesome list. I was a bit worried that blue might end up on the list, but it is good to hear that things haven't changed that dramatically. Beat it! LOL.