Saturday, December 20, 2008

Christmas Blogtag 2008

Last year Amy blog tagged me :) And I let Colin answer all the questions. You can read last year's answers HERE . It's funny how some of the answers are the same and some questions he obviously understands so much better this year.

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? Gift bags because they are my favorite. They are mine. They are all mine.

2. Real tree or Artificial? Real tree.

3. When do you put up the tree? We put it up at Christmas!

4. When do you take the tree down? Uhhhhh......put it in a bucket!!!!

5. Do you like eggnog? Yup

6. Favorite gift received as a child? Mmmm......mmmm......I'm thinking. The zoo!

7. Do you have a nativity scene? Yup.

8. Hardest person to buy for? You!

9. Easiest person to buy for? Uh, me!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? email Christmas cards.

11.Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I don't know.

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? mmmm....our Christmas movie. Our Christmas movie.

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I don't know. What about we talk about sharks and killer whales?

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? Yup.

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Mmm...turkey. Candy cane!

16. Clear lights or colored on the tree? Colored lights.

17. Favorite Christmas song? Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer.

18. Travel at Christmas or stay home? Stay home!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer? Yup. I don't know. Can you tell me? Rudolph! Rudolph! Rudolph's friends!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A star. But not Santa's angels.

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? open the presents.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of year? I'm talking about whales and sharks. I'm talking about sharks and whales! I don't know.

23. Favorite ornament theme or color? The color blue.

24. What do you want for Christmas this year? Um...I want a big big BIG BIG...I want a teeny tiny elephant. Mom, I want a teeny tiny elephant. And that's all what I want. Only one thing for Christmas because that's gonna be a lot. Or otherwise we will drop all the things. Otherwise we only...let's put the killer whale right next to Franklin. Franklin are you looking at the killer whale? Franklin said yes. I'm talking to Franklin.

No comments: