So as he was in the middle of running circles he took a flying dive (superman arms and everything) to get into Colin's bed. But, I guess he forgot about the rail on the side of Colin's bed because he dove headfirst into it. His eye immediately swelled and started bleeding where it split right on his eyebrow.
Luckily, my mom and Scott are in town. We called and she came right over to do a triage in our living room to see if we needed an ER visit (Chris said yes, I said no...yes, he was RIGHT...see, Chris, I can admit when you're right). So my mom agreed with Chris, that it probably needed a stitch or two. It was a weird cut because it didn't ever bleed profusely, just oozed.
So, 3 hours in the ER, one little boy wrapped up like a papoose and a LOT of crying and sadness and Owen has three stiches and a black eye.
Poor Owen!
1 comment:
Oh, poor little guy!
Post a Comment